Badd Eggz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stupid Rant.

+2
Duke
GreenFX
6 posters

Go down

Stupid Rant. Empty Stupid Rant.

Post by GreenFX Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:27 pm

Today I decided to do some crazy stuff, just to see what society does. I have no idea why I did it. It's like when I went on that NC State field trip because of my school and started doing crazy things in front of the college students.

1. I finally answer to one of those telemarketers and yell into the phone. I hope it hurt their ears. And then I said FU and hung up.

2. I go to my piano lessons with my teacher and I fart in the middle of the lesson. The teacher just looks at me and leaves the room for a bit without saying a word. Then she comes back and starts teaching again like nothing happened.

3. After my piano lessons I go to Piggly Wiggly with my mom. I start rubbing the frozen chicken meat as if they were butts and look at all the people giving me looks of disgust. And I say in a formal tone: (like a doctor would sound) Smells like fish, tastes like chicken! Ha!

4. I push my sister off her bike (I guess that was pretty mean; I got in trouble for it)

INTERNET TIME!

5. I go to a gay chat room, but I got disgusted with the gays and I had to leave pretty fast. I thought they would have some dignity at least.

6. I go to a straight chat room and say I'm gay! Ha! People started asking to meet me in real life even more! What a surprise! (Not really)

7. I go to a kid's forum and register. (under Mikey Jackson) I then start to post the nastiest stuff ever! And the kids that posted after me were like I knew that already. (I taught them how to masturbate correctly) Like 30 minutes later I was banned and all my posts were deleted. Oh well.

I started to go back to normal after that. I learned a lot about society this day. It responds in many ways. And the best part was that I only got in trouble once!
GreenFX
GreenFX
Admin....
Admin....

Male
Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2007-02-23

https://baddeggz.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Stupid Rant. Empty Well...

Post by Duke Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:38 am

that sounds like it was fun their... i like to run into gothic people at the mall on purpose, i thought that was pretty mean.

Duke.

.Shocked.
cheers
Duke
Duke

Male
Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2007-06-03

http://bf2.com

Back to top Go down

Stupid Rant. Empty Re: Stupid Rant.

Post by Mr.Napoleon Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:12 am

Running into Gothic people? That's just stupid.
Mr.Napoleon
Mr.Napoleon

Male
Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-06-26

Back to top Go down

Post by TheXplodingcat Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:24 pm

LOL now thatz what i call fun !!! . . .why can't cow be like that ???
. . .mabye thatz why everybody thinkz im weirdcuz i do that kind of stuff for fun . . .LOL that poor college kid you scared him and kept knocking on the glass . . .that was the most fun i ever had in one day LMAO
TheXplodingcat
TheXplodingcat

Female
Number of posts : 294

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenFX Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:00 pm

I have to be serious all the time at home so I can't really do anything fun. And because of that, I try to have days where I just do stupid stuff.

I feel sorry for those college kids. I erased their science plans. I kept knocking at the window and laughing at the dude who was trying to concentrate. I was giving the Asian people weird looks. I knocked down one of the dress thingies that was on display. And I did some other stuff I can't remember. That was a day I ODed on gum. Lol.
OH and that was the day I found out one of my children was going to be gay, and I was gonna live in a shack, and drive a Lamborghini, (I think that is how you spell it) and marry some girl from my school. And I got some leg cramps from sitting in a bad position on the bus ride to NC State. Oh that was sucky, but most of the day was awesome. (Not like the beach trip I had [my iPod drowned at the beach] or the scavenger hunt I had [I ripped my pants and got all mad at everyone for being so mean to each other])
GreenFX
GreenFX
Admin....
Admin....

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by BLAH Sun Jul 01, 2007 1:25 pm

LOL.... You people are crazy! But I can not blame you for being it... It seems that the rest of the world (including me) is boring and uptight! And we need you people to laugh at every now and then! So keep being DERANGED AND CRAZY!!!

BLAH

Female
Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2007-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by TheXplodingcat Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:53 pm

ugh . . .i have to be serious at home too or my parentz think I'm being agressive and making fun of them and i can't just have fun like that on a random day cuz my parentz are constantly watching me

and this "vacation" is like hell!!! . . . itz so boring i can't wait to go back to school
I really liked the beach trip and how everybody stared at me when i pretended to fall of the edge of the bridge thingy LOL
I miss all the coool people . . .-sigh-
TheXplodingcat
TheXplodingcat

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenFX Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:40 pm

I loved the thing you did at the pier, I saw people pointing at you from the shore! They were like "OMG, LOOK! SHE'S GONNA FALL OFF THE PIER! GET THE CAMERA!" If my iPod was waterproof, I would have acted silly with you. But it wasn't, so I was all atrabilious the whole time. Sucks that you lost your kitty too.

Dead iPods are great conversation starters! I can't wait for Cow's to break. I am gonna laugh because she laughed when mine drowned.

OH, remember the movie we watched the same day? Because I don't I was on BIOCRACK (it's a Mexican thing). Overpriced pizza and biocrack, nothing like it. Stupid Mrs. Gibbs, ruining all the fun.... (It's cuz she's white and British) I HATE PEOPLE WITH ACCENTS!

AM I COOL?
GreenFX
GreenFX
Admin....
Admin....

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by TheXplodingcat Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:26 pm

she did ruin all the fun ( they don't have access to biocrack exept eva she is white and british or somthing ). . .and the last day you missed when i slaped robert . . .LOL

i slaped him so hard that an awkward silence followed
in my mind i imagined people cheering and claping miss gibs was like "marscia i think you need some time to cool off"
and all she made me do was sit like 4 seats away from him . . .stupid robert i hope he readz this

. . . .and yes you are
TheXplodingcat
TheXplodingcat

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenFX Thu Jul 05, 2007 4:15 pm

OH YEAH! I'M COOL!
GreenFX
GreenFX
Admin....
Admin....

Male

Back to top Go down

Stupid Rant. Empty Last Day...

Post by Duke Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:30 am

The last day of scool was sooooo boring, i just about hurt myself through the boredom, ms. mewborn was being a total bitch. she was all like "WHERE ARE YOU GOING"?!?!?!?!, and i was like "to the bathroom, YOU WANNA COME"???. she was all like " i don't think that is approapriate".

so i was like whatever... so i just sat their... and stared.

(oh, everyone has an accent EXCEPT the british.)

-Duke.
Duke
Duke

Male
Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2007-06-03

http://bf2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenFX Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:16 pm

Did you know that 50% of all students graduate in the bottom half of their class?

Surprising isn't it? I was like WOW! (idiots)
GreenFX
GreenFX
Admin....
Admin....

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by TheXplodingcat Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:14 pm

I had fun those last dayz cuz i got to act like i usaully would with the cool people . . .which turned out to be not many people . . . . cuz everyone was like "WATZ WRONG WITH YOU ???WHY DON"T YOU ACT NORMAL??"

i wish we could have more dayz like those and it isn't boring if your doing stupid thingz that you can laugh at later

this vacation is whatz boring . . . .no cool people to be stupid with . . .

just you and your dog . . .and the phrase "SUCK IT !!!"
but that hurtz your throat so it isn't as funny the next day
TheXplodingcat
TheXplodingcat

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenFX Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:49 pm

Did you understand what I said?
GreenFX
GreenFX
Admin....
Admin....

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gamma Akutabi Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:31 am

What are you saying that half the kids pass by the skin on their teeth?

The last few days were freaking boring, well except the day when Mule ripped his pants "down there". Now that was hilarious....

Oh and Cat I still got the pics you told me to take when he was eating that pizza. My mom was like wth was wrong with Diego lol
Gamma Akutabi
Gamma Akutabi

Female
Number of posts : 223
Location : The internet. Where men are men, women are men, and children are FBI agents.
Registration date : 2007-03-01

http://www.fusion-central.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenFX Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:41 am

WOW, YOU POSTED! I THOUGHT YOUR IPOD HAD KILLED YOU!

I wanna see the pizza pics!!!
GreenFX
GreenFX
Admin....
Admin....

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by TheXplodingcat Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:47 pm

what ?? what pizza picz???

pizza should be spelled peetsa . . . . i don't care if itz italian . . .i really dont

your avatar is nasty . . .i don't care what you say . . . it just is, what with her boobz flying everywhere

but then again when i look at it itz kind of funny . . .
TheXplodingcat
TheXplodingcat

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenFX Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:05 pm

Did you know that Vin Diesel starred in "SHAVING RYAN'S PRIVATES?"

Hum, I didn't. Why am I full of BS all of a sudden? Well I think it is funny and I am the admin so I put whatever I want and call it funny. LOOK..... I know you are reading this, how do I know? Because I have sent little nanobots to implant little monitor chips inside your brain while you are reading this. By the time you finish reading this sentence, the chips will have sent me your gender, real age, and Social Security Number; (which btw is tattooed to the inside of your skull by the Russian government at birth) and still this sentence is not done; you can stop reading this sentence right about........ a little longer, dialup makes the transfer process really long...... there done.

MANUAL: To keep your nanobots inside your brain so stalkers can track your actions, do not rape monkeys with AIDS. Somehow, when monkey hair and AIDS are mixed, a nanobot corrosive material is made, which, therefore, causes, the, excessive, use, of, commas, and, destruction, of, nanobots,

How do I tell if I have raped a monkey with AIDS?
If you start to use excessive commas like the author of the last entry did, then you have raped (probably subconciously) a monkey with AIDS. OR IT HAS RAPED YOU!
GreenFX
GreenFX
Admin....
Admin....

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by TheXplodingcat Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:08 pm

OooOhkay . . . .
TheXplodingcat
TheXplodingcat

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenFX Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:47 pm

I think I am Jesus resurrected. Or maybe just an antichrist dude.

GOD BLESS THE ATHEISTS! (antithesis, I guess)
GreenFX
GreenFX
Admin....
Admin....

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content