Badd Eggz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ERAGON

5 posters

Go down

ERAGON Empty ERAGON

Post by GreenFX Thu Jun 28, 2007 11:20 pm

Books go in the closet, lol.

I have read it. Why does everyone who reads the book like it? I absolutely abhor it! It was like reading a Star Wars movie. (yes, like reading a movie)
I had to read it for Battle of the Books last year, and it was like the worst book on the list. There was no depth and no real excitement in it. Why did they make a movie on it?

But I have to hand it to the Mr. Chris P. He did create Eragon when he was like 16! I think I am going to write a book. I wonder what I should write it on.

Have you ever had the urge to write a book?

You probably haven't, you all probably hate books. Go rot in front of your TVs, why don't ya?!
GreenFX
GreenFX
Admin....
Admin....

Male
Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2007-02-23

https://baddeggz.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

ERAGON Empty Re: ERAGON

Post by TheXplodingcat Fri Jun 29, 2007 4:39 pm

I tried to write a book once . . . .but i failed after i got a paper cut . . .
and the story was crappy anywayz and writerz arn't appreciated as much as they should be itz like nobody carez

stupid writerz . . LOL
TheXplodingcat
TheXplodingcat

Female
Number of posts : 294
Registration date : 2007-06-26

Back to top Go down

ERAGON Empty Writing.

Post by Duke Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:30 am

I think that most people agree that Eragon isn't to well deemed as a representative of good literature.

i once read Star wars IV... i dont know why.. i guess so i would'nt have the urge to read the end. ( i already knew the ending).

i never got books, i always look at the endings. i guess i am just not cultured enough to understand them.

Duke Out.

.Shocked.
cheers
Duke
Duke

Male
Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2007-06-03

http://bf2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TheXplodingcat Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:56 am

HAHA!! i do that to . . .im like at the third page and i get bored and go like "letz see whatz at the end " and then it just ruinez the whole story and i don't want to read the book anymore COUGH
TheXplodingcat
TheXplodingcat

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by BLAH Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:29 pm

I love BOOKS!!!!!! My mom kills me because I blow lots of my money on them.... I know there is a place called the library.... But I like the feel of owning them.... and picking them up and rereading them after a while! I know I am DERANGED AND CRAZY! I never liked Eragon... I don't really have a liking towards the fantasy books! And if a book is predictably or just too damn boring I turn to like the last couple of pages and read them... Why sit and stare at page after page when you could just get to the point!

BLAH

Female
Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2007-06-23

Back to top Go down

ERAGON Empty HAHA

Post by Duke Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:53 pm

haha, yeah.

my 7th grade english class was reading agatha cristie (murder mystery)

so i was like fuck you teacher (she irritated me) so i read the ending to the entire class while she was gone. she had this whole exercise about who we thought did it... so we all picked the right person... haha she read all our answers and she got all mad. haha.

but anyway.

.Shocked.
cheers

-Rp
Duke
Duke

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenFX Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:27 pm

That just sucks. Going to the ending destroys the meaning of the whole book. What I do is go to the library and ask the librarian what good books there are, and she tells me and I go and read one. I take it home with me and if I find it boring (I rarely ever do, unless it is like a history book novel thingy) I keep reading and I write down what page I was on and turn it in. After a month, I go back to the book and start reading where I left off OR I never check it out again. I never read the ending. Why? Because, if the book is boring, the ending will be boring. But sometimes what I find boring one day, I find interesting the next.

I know how you feel Blah. I like buying books too. But not new ones. I like them old. I like the feeling that someone bought this book before me, either to read it or get bored with it. YEAH....

I remember when there were AR testing thingies at my school. You had to read books and test on them, which sucked because I had to get a certain amount of points and it never was a low amount. (YOU EXPECT A 6TH GRADER TO GET 60 FUCKING POINTS IN HALF A SEMESTER? [the average 6th grader needed 20-30 points]) So I came up with a little great idea. When one of my friends took a test on a book, I would let him write down the answers for it and I would take a test on it (because it is always the same test for a book), and vice versa. LOL.
And none of the teachers found out ever.

Boo. I wish my experiences weren't so boring.
GreenFX
GreenFX
Admin....
Admin....

Male

Back to top Go down

ERAGON Empty AR points...

Post by Duke Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:08 pm

aww fuck. my ar points were like always 50-60

8th grade i had to get 65 ar points (i pissed off my teacher) she sucked.

Duke.
Duke
Duke

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenFX Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:14 pm

I had to get 70 in 8th. (Stupid STAR tests!) What is your favorite book, whoever?
GreenFX
GreenFX
Admin....
Admin....

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by TheXplodingcat Wed Jul 04, 2007 7:38 pm

did you know that cow died in a car accident ?
TheXplodingcat
TheXplodingcat

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenFX Thu Jul 05, 2007 4:20 pm

OMG! WISHES DO COME TRUE! WAIT WHAT? I THOUGHT YOU SAID ROBERT! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! (JK ROBERT)

You are lying. How did Cow die exactly? By another car? Or a tree? Did she drive off a bridge and sink in the water?
GreenFX
GreenFX
Admin....
Admin....

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Emarian Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:05 pm

This book owns..
Emarian
Emarian

Male
Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2007-06-25

http://www.gamelair.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TheXplodingcat Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:28 pm

I don't know how . . .but i was text messaging her yesterday and i was like "how come you havn't called me really late at night like you usaly do ??? . . .did you die ?"

and she was like "yeah . . .this is her sister and we already had the funeral so don't bother coming and i have to go so stop texting her phone"

and iwas like wow . . .thatz not nice of her not to tell me that cow died . . . .i guess her sister really is mean . . i don't like her now . . .COUGH . . .my throat hurtz from yelling "SUCK IT" at my dog

i had fun yelling at my dog yesterday it was better than some dumb fireworkz
TheXplodingcat
TheXplodingcat

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by BLAH Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:51 pm

HA! Do you just yell that at your dog? One of my favorite comedians says that all the time in her acts... I LOVE IT... I scream it on the ball field all the time... (gets the people going) not always in the best way.... I have said it so much to the point that when my mom's road rage kicks in she now gives people the bird and screams "Suck It" instead of "Fuck You".... I taught my 3 year old cousin how to say "Aw... shit" when he drops stuff (actually when he throws it on the ground) Yeah, my nanonk thought it was hilarious, but his bitchy ass wife thinks it is disgusting.... I will now have to teach him "Suck it"

SUCK IT!!!!!!! ha~ pimps and whores pimps and whores!

BLAH

Female
Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2007-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenFX Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:07 pm

Suck it....... ohhh yeah...... keep going..... don't stop till you hit the spot........

WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?
GreenFX
GreenFX
Admin....
Admin....

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by TheXplodingcat Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:07 pm

no . . .the real question is what are YOU thinking LOL
TheXplodingcat
TheXplodingcat

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenFX Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:45 pm

Can YOU read my mind?
GreenFX
GreenFX
Admin....
Admin....

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenFX Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:46 pm

Cabbage

Try to fucking eat it. Just fucking try.

A Cabbage can kill you just by looking at you funny. They rip people in half all the time, and roll around in their bloody entrails. They wouldn't even think twice about tearing off your arm, and jamming it through your eyesocket so that the fingers are sticking out your mouth, and then kicking you in the nuts, which would make you BITE YOUR OWN FINGERS OFF. The purpose of the cabbage is to flip out and KILL.
My friend Mark said this one time he was going to the grocery store and this dude tripped over a cabbage, and the cabbage totally gave him an uppercut so hard the guy SWALLOWED HIS OWN JAW. The guy was just laying there crapping his pants and choking on HIS OWN JAW, and the cabbage just acted like nothing had even happened, and fucking walked away.
Many people speak of eating cabbage. This is literally impossible. You don't eat cabbage, CABBAGE EATS YOU. And that's if you're LUCKY. Cabbage are the scourge of the Earth, and the only thing worse than a pissed off cabbage is TWO pissed off cabbages. Studies show that if Bruce Lee, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Batman, and the whole U.S. Army were to take on a cabbage, the fight wouldn't last 10 minutes. After the dust settled, the cabbage would be sitting there with a cheeseburger made out of Bruce Lee and Batman's face on a chair made out of Arnie's bones. The Army would have run away like a bunch of pussies, because they knew they were next.

This is a cabbage showing off its victims......

ERAGON 180px-Cabbage

Don't fucking mess with cabbages.
GreenFX
GreenFX
Admin....
Admin....

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by TheXplodingcat Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:53 am

what does that have anything to do with christmas ???

. . .
THe internet is a horrible place for sarcasm . . .it doesn't work well with me anyway
TheXplodingcat
TheXplodingcat

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenFX Sat Jul 07, 2007 1:40 pm

Well bloody cabbages are green and red and Chirstmas colors are green and red too.......
GreenFX
GreenFX
Admin....
Admin....

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content