Badd Eggz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Closets?

4 posters

Go down

Closets? Empty Closets?

Post by Duke Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:39 am

do you have a closet, i don't. my room is like small. (their used to be a door to the master bedroom, but i put shelves up over it so no one could get in).
Duke
Duke

Male
Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2007-06-03

http://bf2.com

Back to top Go down

Closets? Empty Re: Closets?

Post by GreenFX Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:06 am

Yes I have a closet....

Wait, if you had a door leading to the master bedroom, and your room is small, then do you sleep in a closet? Is that what you are pointing at? And there was an extra door built in so you could get out from some other way?

I dunno if I could call my room small or not.....
I have the measurements somewhere in my closet but I am too lazy to look for them.

My room suits me just fine. AND IT'S MINE! ALL MINE! I DON'T HAVE TO SHARE IT WITH SIBLINGS ANYMORE! WHOOHOOO!

One time, at my "before I got to this home" home I had to sleep with my two sisters and brother all in one small room, everyday. But it was fun. We would stay up late and play monster or pillowfight or outlaw or stuff like that and jump from bed to bed. And since my brother had a bunkbed thingy, what we would do is climb on top of it and jump down to my sister's bed. And we would hide stray kitties inside our cabinets and drawers so our parents wouldn't notice. But those kitties meow like crazy....so they are always found. And cleaning that room was really easy. When my parents told me to clean my side of the room, all I did was stick everything under my sister's bed. And she would stick all of her and my stuff under my other sister's bed. And that sister would get mad and start screaming and attack us all. Also, from that room, we had a door leading straight outside. So when our parents would come, we would all run outside and hide so we wouldn't get spanked (if we did something bad, which was usually the case) and we would hide in all sorts of places: the dog house, the chicken coop, deep in the woods, in the shed, in trees. And what is so great about having so many siblings is that if you did something, you have plenty of people to blame. When you clean the house, you have plenty of workers, when you have to eat all of the nasty green goo called soup with stuff, you have plenty of doggies from their respective owners. (because every kid deserves a dog they can call their own)
Ah, those were fun times. But it feels really good to have a room of your own too. Anyway, we all play in the livingroom now, so who needs some cramped place to play?
GreenFX
GreenFX
Admin....
Admin....

Male
Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2007-02-23

https://baddeggz.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TheXplodingcat Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:29 pm

HAHA!!
one time me and my brother threw water ballonz at each other INSIDE the house and got everything wet including the cat and then HID in the closet, does that count ??. . . but that was the only fun i ever had with him cuz hez all grumpy and to focused on his girlfreind now to even talk to me

-sigh- I wish i had more siblingz . . . .
TheXplodingcat
TheXplodingcat

Female
Number of posts : 294
Registration date : 2007-06-26

Back to top Go down

Post by BLAH Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:56 pm

I have a closet... I think It is small though. ( I imagine every girl thinks their closet is to small) .. I do not have a dresser, I thought that It would make my room to......cluttered! I WANT TO MAKE MY CLOSET BIGGER! I will take over my sister's room as my closet! Muhahahaha....

!!!! I DO RECREMEND SIBLINGS !!!! I do not know what I would do without 5 siblings... I think I would be bored out of my mind!-----

BLAH

Female
Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2007-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by TheXplodingcat Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:14 am

YES CLOSETZ ARE TO SMALL!!! . . . . if they were bigger then MABYE my room would be clean all the time
TheXplodingcat
TheXplodingcat

Female
Number of posts : 294
Registration date : 2007-06-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum