Badd Eggz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COMEDIES!!!!!

3 posters

Go down

COMEDIES!!!!! Empty COMEDIES!!!!!

Post by BLAH Sat Aug 18, 2007 11:39 am

I was pondering yesturday, as I do every Firday evening, which movie I should take down from my collection and watch! I finally picked Major Payne which is quite the funny movie (ONE TUBBY TUBBY).... It is one of those movies that you would put down as a classically funny movie (or I would)... SO, let me get to the point----- Does anyone have a favorite comedy(ies) that they watch occasionnaly? OH, and give an example(s) from the movie..

---------
----finally a new topic---your welcome!!!!!----hee-hee!!! Sorry that it is so lame!!! I like comedy---- maybe y'all have one up your sleeve that I have not seen yet!!!

BLAH

Female
Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2007-06-23

Back to top Go down

COMEDIES!!!!! Empty Re: COMEDIES!!!!!

Post by GreenFX Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:37 pm

The Austin Powers movies.

There are so many funny parts in the movie (it is a comedy movie after all) but in the 3rd one, (with Beyonce) Fat Bastard loses lots of weight and admits all his excess skin on his neck looks like a vagina. (It was funny because it DID look like one) LOL! I always remember that part!
GreenFX
GreenFX
Admin....
Admin....

Male
Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2007-02-23

https://baddeggz.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BLAH Sun Aug 19, 2007 6:37 pm

OH I do like that movie.... Though I get tired of it from time to time.... But it is a good laugh....

Another good one if you have not seen it is Night at the Roxbury!!!!!! (WHAT IS LOVE.....HAHAHAHA... that is the funniest dance I have ever seen)

BLAH

Female
Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2007-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke Sun Sep 16, 2007 5:21 pm

Austin powers gets boring QUICK.

my favortie comedy is "Stalag 17" (it is about WWII prisoners and is like fifty years old) -SUPRISE, it is about WWII!

shmiegin-schtolie, shmiegin-schtolie, oi, oi, oi!
miegane-shmigien-stogen vollyvole? miegane-shmigine-stogen vollyvole? OI, OI OI? (it is in german at parts)
Duke
Duke

Male
Number of posts : 265
Registration date : 2007-06-03

http://bf2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: